What's new

Anyone UPdown Event 2 night?

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Anyone heading to Updown cigars(Chi town) tonight for the RYJ event and Dianas 75th bday party. Ill be there around 4 with my B/law. Beer, Jerk Chicken on the grill and booze along with cake and a free RYJ cigar with entry. (10 to get in if your a CCC member or 40 to join) Sounds like alot, but after the 30 joining the CCC its 10 after that for every other party. And the 10 you spend gets ya10 bucks to use at the store.
Maybe Ill see some botl there!
Justin

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Not as far as I know but they open up the patio area in back for events but even so last months Ashton event brought 200 people.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I love Chi-town and I enjoy UpDown, but it's to far away to come more than a couple times a year. Next time I am, I'll hit you up J.

Tell Shane I said hey... he won't remember me, but whatever... ha!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I'm not sure dont visit there much except for there events. Im a hour south but my binlaw is a few blocks away but isnt a reg smoker. But every party is 200+ people. They have a great food and a live cuban band and great drinks as well. IMO its worth every dollar. I just dont spend alot because there reg prices are ext high.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Wade last month I ended up at the Taste afterwards listening to the Bare Naked Ladies in Grant Park. What a night.

xddco

The Skipper
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Wish I could make it, Up Down is a great shop and all the times I've been there, Diana was never in. Have a great time.
Went there once about two years ago... chatted with one of the staff and smoked a cigar. Called back a couple times during the year to order some HTF stuff I couldn't find here in So. FLA. Sometimes they had it, sometimes not, but they were always VERY accomodating. When they came out, I called them looking for Franks. The guy remembered me and shipped the box the same day. Great place... and their parties look like fun... enjoy, ya lucky bastid!

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Wade last month I ended up at the Taste afterwards listening to the Bare Naked Ladies in Grant Park. What a night.
What are the barenaked ladies that unheard of in the US that they are back to their roots of busking on street corners. I know its rough for Canadian bands in the States but didn't think it was that bad.

Posted via Mobile Device