What's new

Anyone watching Dexter?

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Just got caught up on the season and couldn't believe my eyes at the close of the finale! I hate I have to wait until September to see what happens next, I hate that... :argh:

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
We gave up Showtime...... so we did not catch this season but we might pick it up again to catch up on some things.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Sure did, Brian. Not the greatest season of Dexter (thought the Geller thing was too predictable), but entertaining as always. Interested to see where they go with this next season.

TheDudeAbides

I got an awesome sound...
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Colin Hanks was no John Lithgow, but the last episode set things up to be fairly interesting next season. Too bad my free year of Showtime will be over before then...
-Dude

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
We gave up Showtime...... so we did not catch this season but we might pick it up again to catch up on some things.
I'm too cheap to pay for Showtime, I watch online (which is why I was just finishing the season today lol)

Sure did, Brian. Not the greatest season of Dexter (thought the Geller thing was too predictable), but entertaining as always. Interested to see where they go with this next season.
I'll be completely honest, I didn't see the Geller thing coming. I'm horrible at predicting stuff like that, I think partly because I like the suspense and don't want to ruin it for myself lol. I can't decide if Deb will see Dexter for what he is and come clean, or if she'll just have a complete meltdown... Did I mention I HATE that I have to wait until September to find out?

TommyGunz

BoM June 2011
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
been a fan since season one. This is one show that has been able to change story line enough to keep it interesting. Can't wait for the next season.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah I was waiting to watch it on premier night for season 1....I've been watching ever since.

Sadly it will be over soon....Dexter was picked up for 2 more seasons and then it's over....

I watch most of the series on Showtime! Dexter, Homeland, Nurse Jackie, Weeds, The Big C, etc.