What's new

Anyone who wants a UNIQUE Cigar Cutter

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Love this man's work, pricy, but unique. Ferrari's are also pricy, but boy have to have nice toys. Three of his latest creations.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Honesly this stuff is out of this work, love his scrimshaw.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
damn those are expensive

But people with money like nice stuff. Honeslty would buy that over some sports memorbrillia. Or a Disney anything.

FYI if you are a serious buyer, PM me as I might be about to save you some money, and shipping cost.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Cutters are cool, expensive cutters even cooler...
The art isn't my style but I can definitely appreciate them, my only concern is the handles falling off like they do on the wood/coral xi3s.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
My only concern is the handles falling off like they do on the wood/coral xi3s.
Bingo. I have had 3 of these Xikar cutters and the handles always fall off. And, I know Xikar won't warranty these cutters. Plus, these would feel so bulky in the pocket.

Hey @irratebass, is that one of Hutch's cutters in your pocket or are you happy to see me?

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
But people with money like nice stuff. Honeslty would buy that over some sports memorbrillia. Or a Disney anything.

FYI if you are a serious buyer, PM me as I might be about to save you some money, and shipping cost.
I like and frequently buy nice stuff. Doesn't mean these aren't expensive. Additionally, if I'm going to pay that ballpark I want to be getting the most quality product I can. These are $30 xikars.
Cutters are cool, expensive cutters even cooler...
The art isn't my style but I can definitely appreciate them, my only concern is the handles falling off like they do on the wood/coral xi3s.
Hi :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I like and frequently buy nice stuff. Doesn't mean these aren't expensive. Additionally, if I'm going to pay that ballpark I want to be getting the most quality product I can. These are $30 xikars.Hi :)

Well when I was young I bought a Browning Superposed Over Under Shotgun. Could have bought the Grade I for like $375.00, but I went for a Pigeon Grade Fully Engraved with Super Wood. It was like $700.00, but it was very unique. Something you just can not put a price on somethings nice.

I am sure there are people who are perfectly happy driving a Ford Fiesta, me if I had my choice of car, and lots of money it would be a Brand New Silver with Gray Interior 911 Porsche.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I like and frequently buy nice stuff. Doesn't mean these aren't expensive. Additionally, if I'm going to pay that ballpark I want to be getting the most quality product I can. These are $30 xikars.

Like these....

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Well when I was young I bought a Browning Superposed Over Under Shotgun. Could have bought the Grade I for like $375.00, but I went for a Pigeon Grade Fully Engraved with Super Wood. It was like $700.00, but it was very unique. Something you just can not put a price on somethings nice.

I am sure there are people who are perfectly happy driving a Ford Fiesta, me if I had my choice of car, and lots of money it would be a Brand New Silver with Gray Interior 911 Porsche.
GTFO. Those Belgium browning pigeons go for 5-10k now. Pics. Now. Or GTFO. Also, xikar will never be Belgium made browning.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
GTFO. Those Belgium browning pigeons go for 5-10k now. Pics. Now. Or GTFO. Also, xikar will never be Belgium made browning.

Well let's say I did better then break even when I sold it.

You can light a Cigar with a match, or do it with a lighter people will notice.

Use a kitchen match not one is going to ask you to check out your match. o_O

Last edited: