What's new

... anything fragile, liquid, perishable, or potentially hazardous ...

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Here's what I'm thinking... Come Christmas, Brewing Hooligan needs to get himself a second job at Amazon packing gift boxes. That or at the circus packing clowns into a little car. That or shoehorning lies at the DNC. That or the sardine factory. That or the Tokyo subway. That, or this sentence, creating similes.

Looky this, what he sent me. Between the bubble wrap, baggies, wadded paper and such not, the packing overflows the box, even after I removed all the contents:

That stuff's not fluffed up, either. That stuff's stuffed back in. It's like magic. How do you get twice as much packing as what the box will hold?

All this tight crammed dunnage, apparently just for the purpose of sending me one of these cherished Hooligan HandRolls stickers:

Love it. Been craving one of these wonderful stickers for years now. Bwahahahaha! Now I got one!

Yay Me!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Well, I have a bit of experience shipping beer. It's best to pack the contents as tight as possible and with as much padding as you can to make sure nothing moves inside the box. The bottles get wrapped in bubble wrap and then placed inside large ziplocs just in case one breaks so the package still gets delivered. I hope it all treats you well!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well, I have a bit of experience shipping beer. It's best to pack the contents as tight as possible and with as much padding as you can to make sure nothing moves inside the box. The bottles get wrapped in bubble wrap and then placed inside large ziplocs just in case one breaks so the package still gets delivered. I hope it all treats you well!
Hey, the man even vacuum packed his home rolled sticks. Who does that?