What's new

Apple event

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually use 9to5mac.com or ArsTechnica.com. But this year Apple also has a live blog on their main site.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That all looks cool. I was debating if I wanted to get the new phone or the watch or both, until they announced the watch isn't here till next year. New phone now and watch next year

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure what the watch has to offer that's worth $349.

I'll have to physically see/hold each of the new phones before I make a decision. Don't need a huge HTC-like phablet barely squeezing into my pocket.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I wasn't too happy with the sizes. I was quite happy with the iPhone 5/5s form factor. Nice portability and enough screen for whatever I needed to do on a phone. Hate the Phablet trend these days. I wish they had left the screen on the 6 and just made the larger screen on the 6Plus. I was also disappointed that Optical Image Stabilization is only on the plus. I would love that for low light and action shots, but I'm not willing to hold an iPad against my ear to get it.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I wasn't too happy with the sizes. I was quite happy with the iPhone 5/5s form factor. Nice portability and enough screen for whatever I needed to do on a phone. Hate the Phablet trend these days. I wish they had left the screen on the 6 and just made the larger screen on the 6Plus. I was also disappointed that Optical Image Stabilization is only on the plus. I would love that for low light and action shots, but I'm not willing to hold an iPad against my ear to get it.
I am debating the 6 vs. the plus. Like you I am not a fan of phablets. I just can't imagine its comfortable to carry/hold on your ear.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I not a fan of the huge galaxy's either but I think this will be ok I held one of my friends phone (galaxy) and it felt good in my hand (I have big hands) and I always end up putting my phone in my back pocket anyway so it kind of doesn't phase me and would benefit me actually.. But if it is to big I just realized they actually made the 6 just under a inch bigger as well so maybe that might work just well for you??

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm not an apple fan but a 5.5 inch screen is really not that big. I've been using a note2 for almost 2 years and I love it. It took maybe a week to get used to, but now I can't see ever getting a smaller phone. My wife has one also and feels the same way, she's only like 5'3" with much smaller hands than me.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm getting the smaller one because I don't want to do this (iPad used for display purposes only- I'm sure there is an android phablet available in that or bigger size)

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I'm getting the smaller one because I don't want to do this (iPad used for display purposes only- I'm sure there is an android phablet available in that or bigger size)
😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂