What's new

Apple Keynote: Sept 2016

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I have TMobile and want to do the upgrade program (my wife does it already), but we can neither order the iPhone 7 plus online nor can I reserve it in-store. I just have to check the site daily to see if there is any stock, and go to the store when there eventually is. RIDICULOUS to say the least. Apple claims that's T-Mobile's fault, but I don't know.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Curious, anyone who got a 7/7+, what types of cases are you using? Are you even using one? Show them off, I'm trying to decide what to do lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Curious, anyone who got a 7/7+, what types of cases are you using? Are you even using one? Show them off, I'm trying to decide what to do lol

Don't have one to show but both my girls got 7's. I find it funny that the phones are the same exact size as a 6s. Both bought new cases and they are 6s cases redesigned for the new camera placement. How I know they are 6s cases is they didn't bother removing the cut out for the old headphone jack. Both still have the round hole cut out. Apple at its finest forcing people to buy new accessories.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Side question...

I recently grabbed a MacBook Air and wanted an external storage drive for it to store documents.

What external drive would you guys recommend that isn't too bulky.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Side question...

I recently grabbed a MacBook Air and wanted an external storage drive for it to store documents.

What external drive would you guys recommend that isn't too bulky.
Congrats on the MacBook Air. I use one for work and absolutely love it.

As for storage, you said you want one to "store documents". Is that exactly what you are doing or are you actually storing documents and media? I ask because if you're truly just storing documents, I'd recommend no external storage drive and just use iCloud. If you need to buy more storage, I'd increase iCloud space.

If you are doing media too, then I'm a big fan of the G-Technology brand. Solid equipment and super portable and they have USB 3.0 and thunderbolt options for you to choose from.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Congrats on the MacBook Air. I use one for work and absolutely love it.

As for storage, you said you want one to "store documents". Is that exactly what you are doing or are you actually storing documents and media? I ask because if you're truly just storing documents, I'd recommend no external storage drive and just use iCloud. If you need to buy more storage, I'd increase iCloud space.

If you are doing media too, then I'm a big fan of the G-Technology brand. Solid equipment and super portable and they have USB 3.0 and thunderbolt options for you to choose from.
Thanks b dub

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OtterBox Commuter & glass protection as well.