What's new

Apprentice Smoker

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s interesting to me how my own preferences seem to change in phases of sorts. I’m sort of gravitating away from the dark full bodied stuff and smoking a lot of medium bodied cigars lately. I’ve been on an El Gueguense and Fuente Rosado kick for a month or so. Illusione oroginal documents will always have a place in my humi.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll still have the occasional “kick me in the jimmy” full bodied smoke from time to time (especially if pairing with one my by beloved bourbons or stouts), but by and large it’s still mostly “hey diddle diddle right down the middle” for me these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can relate to experiencing changes with the palette. Its happened as I got more time in with cigars.

I still go for the medium to full body whether dark or lighter wrapper. But, I think I just gravitate to "darker" flavors in general.

I will say that after some time in, I prefer a lower strength level with nicotine. I'm not into the buzz and to me, alot of nic seems to subdue the flavors. (That's just me)

Ha ha!!! "Kick me in the jimmies" is hilarious.

That's much like, "Punch ya' in the chesters"

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm late to the party like usual, welcome bro, good to see you here.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Thanks. Better late then never and better safe than sleazy!

Glad to see you. I like your posts

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk