What's new

Are lanceros worth the try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Trying this straw thing but it won't stay lit. The cigar goes in the straw, right? Or am I supposed to hold the straw in my mouth and use it to suck up the smoke coming off the end of the cigar?
With some of the tight draws I've had on Lanceros, using the straw to pull in the smoke coming off the lit end would have been a vast improvement.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
so I’ve smoked lots of cigar sizes but never have had a Lamcero. So what’s your thoughts on them I hear they are hit or miss. What are some good sticks to try in lancero size?
No, you should not try these. The reason being, you have never bought one. If you do buy one, then I suggest you smoke it. And take those dark glasses off and quit rattling that box of pencils. Your making your parents look bad.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So you post this in another thread and then start this thread. Are you starting to see why people think you are just trying to mooch cigars?
Look dude I’m not mooching cigars I buy my own. It was a simple I wish I had lanceros because it looked like a fun contest not a damn mooch! So for all you who think I’m mooching go fly a kite because I’m not. I buy all my cigars I smoke. Now sure it’s nice to get a bomb as any guy would but I don’t ask for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.