What's new

Are these fake Cubans?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry now that I read my last post again I made it seem like I was asking for money for the cigars. I would send these out for free for feed back. I am not trying to sell these cigars

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Theyre not real, they are extremely fake, everything about them is fake. The serial comes up wrong? Dude, come on. Thats such an obvious thing it screams fake. Moving on from that, like @memphsdad mentioned already its suppossed to be ABR, for Abril the Spanish spelling of April. Theres no APR spelling on boxes ever, nor is there a MKO code as that code doesnt exist. The Hoyo double corona doesn't even have the correct band. And has already been mentioned the serial number seal sticker has been put on incorrectly. Now occasionally things can happen since its Cuba but taking all this information together, its obvious they are fake.

But at the end of the day it's your money and you can do what you want. You would be supporting a guy who is conning others by selling fakes though which is a douche move any way you slice it. The money you spend with him allows him to turn huge profits on counterfeit cigars, which he will then buy more fake cigars to shill onto additional people. Thats bad for the industry and even worse for folks who unknowingly are spending their hard earned money on bullshit cigars. Best case scenario the stuff in those boxes are peso cigars or custom rolls. But I've seen fakes with much worse then just short filler, Ive seen floor sweepings in cigars with dirt, hair, twine, newspaper and God only knows what else put in with the cigars.

As far as the comment @JG358 made I would agree with him. It doesn't matter if they are free or not, do you know anybody who would be super stoked to smoke fake cigars that could be filled with hair and dirt? Instead of trying to save a few dollars by purchasing obvious fakes why don't you stick around here, cultivate relationships and you might find some folks who would be willing to ship some cigars to Canada for you.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Theyre not real, they are extremely fake, everything about them is fake. The serial comes up wrong? Dude, come on. Thats such an obvious thing it screams fake. Moving on from that, like @memphsdad mentioned already its suppossed to be ABR, for Abril the Spanish spelling of April. Theres no APR spelling on boxes ever, nor is there a MKO code as that code doesnt exist. The Hoyo double corona doesn't even have the correct band. And has already been mentioned the serial number seal sticker has been put on incorrectly. Now occasionally things can happen since its Cuba but taking all this information together, its obvious they are fake.

But at the end of the day it's your money and you can do what you want. You would be supporting a guy who is conning others by selling fakes though which is a douche move any way you slice it. The money you spend with him allows him to turn huge profits on counterfeit cigars, which he will then buy more fake cigars to shill onto additional people. Thats bad for the industry and even worse for folks who unknowingly are spending their hard earned money on bullshit cigars. Best case scenario the stuff in those boxes are peso cigars or custom rolls. But I've seen fakes with much worse then just short filler, Ive seen floor sweepings in cigars with dirt, hair, twine, newspaper and God only knows what else put in with the cigars.

As far as the commend @JG358 made I would agree with him. It doesn't matter if they are free or not, do you know anybody who would be super stoked to smoke fake cigars that could be filled with hair and dirt? Instead of trying to save a few dollars by purchasing obvious fakes why don't you stick around here, cultivate relationships and you might find some folks who would be willing to ship some cigars to Canada for you.
I never thought about it like that... That is a very good point..... I may just stay away from him when you put it like that.... Thank you