What's new

Aristocrat Owners

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Aaron, I just msg'd you that I have Black Walnut... it's not as dramatic as the one above, but I love it. I don't have good lighting where my cabinet is now, but I will take a pic later this morning for you.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@acc05R1 did you ever order? Not to thread jack here but wife said I need to keep them in better storage after finding a recipt :banghead:. Thought about a wineador but it's going in the office at the house and I think an aristocrat will better suit my needs. Going with temp and humidity control. Just looking for info on how to start down the design path ...

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@acc05R1 did you ever order? Not to thread jack here but wife said I need to keep them in better storage after finding a recipt :banghead:. Thought about a wineador but it's going in the office at the house and I think an aristocrat will better suit my needs. Going with temp and humidity control. Just looking for info on how to start down the design path ...
Wait, your wife found a receipt from a purchase and said you need to spend more on your storage? Can she give my wife a call, haha?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wait, your wife found a receipt from a purchase and said you need to spend more on your storage? Can she give my wife a call, haha?
Haha she pushes me to buy from LCDH instead of the other sources... I don't beat her up about designer shoes and purses and she backs off the cigars. She didn't want a big furniture piece humidor unstill she realized what I had sitting in coolers in the closet.

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Call Bob. He will set you up. Going with M plus THC cabinet, 25D, black walnut, 3/4 beveled upper glass doors, 1/4 raised panel lower doors, upper crown.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You'll be glad you went with one of Bob's cabinets. I got my MXT from him last year and love it. I decided on black walnut as well with figured burl door panels and inlay top. Here are a couple pics of how mine turned out.

On the pic with the doors open the guys had got the shelves/drawers wrong and Bob didn't catch it before he sent me the pic. Actually the top shelf and top drawer are reversed with two shelves below, four drawers above and the a shelf on top. The black walnut is really nice!

IMG_0462.JPG
IMG_0463.JPG