What's new

Arsen Cigars...

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Anyone heard of them? The B&M I go to has them, so I picked up a couple. Pretty nice looking cigar with a nice looking band, which is what initially caught my eye. Plus they are pretty cheap for B&M prices, I think I paid $4.50 a piece for them. I got the robustos. I guess they are made by the same people that make the Augusto Reyes stuff. I didn't know that at the time I bought them, but it isn't very encouraging.

Here is what I got off their website... http://www.vitolier.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=164&Itemid=175

Wrapper: Dominican Republic - Habano Especial
Binder: Dominican Republic - Cubano San Vicente
Filler: Dominican Republic - Seco Habano Vuelta Arriba, Ligero Habano Vuelta Arriba, Ligero Corojo

I'll snap a pic or two when I fire it up and report back with a mini review.

secretsquirrel

ever see a squirrel smoke
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have had one robusto and ond of the smaller size. The contruction was good. The smell of them was the best part. The burn was good but the taste was one dementional.

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
To each his own but everything Ive smoked from AR has been borderline unsmokeable. Hopefully you found a diamond in the rough with these.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
It wasn't the worst cigar I've smoked, but it had a funky burn that I had to keep touching up. The draw was fine, but only one side of the wrapper would burn at a time.

There are much better options in the 4-5 dollar range so I probably won't be buying any more. I still have one left, I'll smoke that one in a couple months and see what happens.