What's new

Art of Shaving store = $$$

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So I finally decided to check out the “Art of Shaving” store at the mall and man is their stuff pricey. I needed to find a better smelling post-shave product that my lady liked as she disapproved of everything else I have used. Walked out with a 40+ dollar tiny bottle of post-shave cream/lotion… I knew there was a reason why I felt I needed to avoid that store hahaha.

Saw someone getting a shave in the back though which was pretty cool. Going to have to try that one day.

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Yeah, that store is ridiculous and the only thing that is worse is how much the Barber that is at the shop sometimes charges for the shave. I do love thier sandlewood soap though.

Rating - 98%
85   1   0
They are expensive but their shaving soap lasts a really long time, so it ends up not being as expensive as it first seems.
This times 10. Good quality shave products usually last well past their $$ worth if used correctly.

For a huge selection of great stuff at good prices try groominglounge.com.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I will have to check those out, I have gotten all my stuff on Amazon, which most of it has been fine, but just really starter stuff. SO i may have to upgrade soon

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
…as long as you are enjoying your shave...[/url]
^^That right there.

For me, a great shave is when I get to take my time and almost "ritualize" the experience. Much like lighting a cigar, opening a bottle of wine, doing a multi-course meal...

I am so busy, running around all of the time that I don't have as many opportunities to just relax and focus on something that I enjoy. So, pulling out all of my favorite shaving gear and enjoying the experience is my goal.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
My wife bought me a kit from here and I love it. Don't get to use the razor or the cream everyday, but I actually look forward to times when I can use it. I find the whole process relaxing and a great way to start the day. Now if I can only convince my wife to let me smoke my cigar in the bathroom while I shave.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Art of Shaving is expensive, but definitely agree it lasts forever! I had a travel set that lasted me 8 months... Of course I have as much hair on my face as a seven year old boy....

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Art of Shaving's master barber works in my plants lobby. One of these days I'm going to have him take off my beard.
Company I work for owns Art of Shaving.