6&5/8 by 44
Wrapper- Connecticut Broadleaf
Binder- Dominican
Filler- Dominican
Recieved 8-28-14 Smoked 2-4-15
Humidor 66F 66% AZ 73F 38%
Water was the drink of choice!

Prelight
I took about 3/16 inch off of the top to let the perfecto like shape open up, getting some creamy sweet notes on the cold draw.

Flame
I toasted the foot with a Xikar EX soft flame.
Right off the bat my nostrils were exploding with a very pronounced white pepper that overwhelms the lighter flavors in the first puff, a dark creamy sweet almost nutty lingers on the tongue. A few puffs in the spice is changing and pairing very well with the dark cream, almost like the of mixing nuts into a spicy milk chocolate bar. The ash burns white with gray burn lines. Draw is perfect and the burn is razor. Smoke output is good to great with smoke dancing off the foot of every puff.
Just finishing up the first third and man o man I had forgotten how tasty these were. Flavors remain mainly the same and I don't have any complaints about that. Spice is picking back up as I approach the 2/3 mark.
Almost half way through now. Still getting that nice dark spice now with a creamy sweet wine like finish. It is almost to the point of a sweet raisin but not as fruity and it is a sharp pronounced flavor.
Spice is dying down as the flavors lean more toward being on the cusp of fruity. It is almost like the cigar wants to go in that direction but i have not given it enough time to decide. I'm almost certain that with age it will.
As i approach the final third I can already tell i will be nubbing this cigar. The Spice is still there, although it is died down and that deep wine-like sour has combined even more so with the sweet creaminess to really intrigue the taste buds
I have really enjoyed this smoke. I'm glad i decided to revisit and write a review. The final third has been very similar to what i have mentioned above, but it is leaving a tingly spice on the tongue as it gets hotter.

Summary
Great stick! People seem to love or hate anejos but this one is unlike its larger RG brothern. How the creaminess developed throughout the smoke was very welcoming. That sour sweet wine mixed well with the light spice for a very enjoyable retrohale. With all points considered I give this cigar a respectable 90/100
Things to keep in mind...
Anejos smoke worlds better with age and because of how small the RG is on this stick I think that will help it age a little faster. This has by far been the best Anejo i have smoked with so little time on it. Final smoke time was 1:40. Yes I smoked it slow, but i think in doing so it really helped keep the cigar cool and the flavors strong.
Long ashes!
-Brandon
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423094960.692981.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423094973.148985.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423094982.120236.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423094992.541827.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423095001.112895.jpg

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Great review! I bought a handful last month, and parked them in my humi because I heard they age so well. How long would you suggest aging them?

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Great review! I bought a handful last month, and parked them in my humi because I heard they age so well. How long would you suggest aging them?
Best advice I can give you is smoke one every now and again. If you love it smoke em all if you dont put them sleep for a little while longer. Everyone's tastes are different so its mainly a personal choice, but I bet with a little less than 2 years on these and they will be golden.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Not at all I would suggest smoking one and seeing where it falls for you, age does Anjeos wonderfully, and with the smaller rg it will age faster too. wonderful smoke enjoy! I just ended up reviewing this one about 6 months after I got them. hope this reply helps if not PM me we can talk about it more.

Mr. McSquirelly

Joe Bananas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not at all I would suggest smoking one and seeing where it falls for you, age does Anjeos wonderfully, and with the smaller rg it will age faster too. wonderful smoke enjoy! I just ended up reviewing this one about 6 months after I got them. hope this reply helps if not PM me we can talk about it more.
Thanks! I got them last week. So I'll let them sit a month. Nice review. I've heard great things about these!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Been looking to try one of these as well, saw a few guys have them up on Instagram, need to pick some up after reading your review. Thanks for posting!