What's new

Arturo Fuente: Between the Lines

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
***History:One warm and humid night in the Dominican Republic, a musky smooth talking, light skinded gentleman named WOAN met a sultry, sexy, local dancing Mulata named WOAM... After several drinks and countless dances, they decided to end the night with a love-making session... After a night of lust and pleasure, they split ways. Little was known about the relations of the two, other than 9 months later, she gave birth to a healthy, parejo headed, interacial child named Between the Lines!!!

This is my second "official" review... so be constructive.

Pre-Burn:

At first glance, this little guy looks very stocky and well wrapped. Obviusly the "barber poll" pattern sets it apart from the majority of the AF line. The "figurado" shape and the "nipple" shaped tip is also prominent. The wrapper has signs of imperfections and "glue."

Construction/Appearence: 9/10

After cutting the cap, the pre-lit draw was impecable, already giving notes of cedar and coffee bean. Once lit, The draw was smooth, filling my pie hole with an obundence of smoke that continued throughout the entire smoking session.

Draw: 9/10

Upon lighting the "nipple" tip, the cigar began to burn very unevenly, but corrected itself almost immediatly. The cigar held together nicely producing a nice grey-to-white ash. The burning point maintain itslef very even and cool the entire cigar.

Burn: 9/10
Ash: 9/10

This cigar was flavor packed!!! The sweetnes of it's mother and a hint of spice that he got from his father was suttle, yet didnt go un-noticed. At first I got woodsy and Earthy notes that developed into more of a cocoa-bean, spiced rum sensation that was almost numbing to the tip of my bottom lip. I smoked this stocky little man to almost the nub without getting any bitterness or harsh flavors... It stayed true to the end.

Flavor: 9/10

Thanks to Uncelnino, I was able to enjoy this smoke. I never was attracted by these cigars that I call, "Novelty Smokes" but I was wrong all along. If you have never smoked one of these, I suggest you try one soon.

**unconfirmed story

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Great review!!!

I was skeptical at first with these, but was really impressed once I had finally had one - The cameroon is good, the maduro is very good... Together, they are great!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
These come out at the end of the year holiday time right?
Great little review. Thanks

Last edited:

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
!Callete por favor! Solo tengo uno BTL y es necesario tener tiempo perfecto primero.:stretchgr
Insisto. En caso de producción regular siempre hay oportunidad de comprar más si te gusta; así que enciendelo, y disfruta. Ahora, si fuera Edición Limitada, es distinto... Que mala influencia soy.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Thanks for the review David. I have yet to try this little guy. But I do have one in my Avanti. Might set it on fire this weekend.