What's new

Arturo Fuente (Signature / Untold Story)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just remembered I have an account here, so I guess I'll post this here as well

So with the little bit of cigars that I've smoked, I seemed to genuinly enjoy the Hemingway line from Arturo Fuente. Before I stopped, I smoked the short story maduro, work of art maduro, 8-5-8 maduro and one of the Anejo sticks (although not Hemingway). I was recently looking at what else there was under the Hemingway line and saw the Signature and Untold Story cigars. From what it looks like, the Untold Storys seem to be bigger overall but cost way more than the Signatures. They look almost identicle. I tend to stay away from larger sized cigars but, since I'm trying to sample more of the Arturo Fuente sticks, I'm leaving that aside for now. So my question is, what difference is there between the two, other than size?

Looks like there's been 5,778 new posts since I've been gone :joyful:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reviews for both seem to indicate I can't go wrong with either but, I'll probably go with the Signatures for now simply due to the size/price. If I can grab a single or two of the Untold Storys, I'll probably try those

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Just different sizes. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of either one. I used to like the maduro versions, but I don't even smoke those anymore.