What's new

Asher set up me the bomb!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really have to say thanks to Asher for his generosity in sending this new user a nice set of cigars. I hadn't even been on the forums a day and already this community reached out to me and treated me as one of its own. Here's what was waiting for me one night after returning from out of town.

Sorry for the poor quality, all I had was a webcam.

The 5 Vegas, Tat, and Don Pepin Garcia are three cigars that I had been meaning to try, so thank you Asher for helping me out with that. The other two I was not familiar with (not that that narrows it down much), but after a bit of reading look to both be good smokes.

Thank you so much Asher, these really made my day. I think I'm going to have to go out and smoke one of these right now. I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes.

*And for those of you who don't get the title*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_base_are_belong_to_us

Last edited:

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome to the Brotherhood, mate. :thumbsup: And that's Asher; as are all brothers here: kind beyond expectations.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I just got back in from smoking the Don Pepin Garcia and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed the flavor of that little cigar. Unfortunately the draw on it was very tight and, especially at the end, I found myself working to draw the smoke out of it. I intend to get a few to try again in the future it the hope that it is not a common trait of the cigar. That being said I still nubbed the cigar and was sad to see it come to an end.

Thanks Asher!

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I immediately got the thread title. I actually snickered out loud. Takes me back to 2001-ish and my time back on another forum.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I smoked the 5 Vegas yesterday. Talk about a fantastic cigar! It smelled good, tasted good, and smoked good (aside from some tunneling at the end). These are definitely going to become a permanent resident in my humidor. Does anybody have a recommendations for vitolas of the 5 Vegas "A" series? I'm not sure which size I even smoked, but damn was it good.

Thanks again Asher!

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Well I smoked the 5 Vegas yesterday. Talk about a fantastic cigar! It smelled good, tasted good, and smoked good (aside from some tunneling at the end). These are definitely going to become a permanent resident in my humidor. Does anybody have a recommendations for vitolas of the 5 Vegas "A" series? I'm not sure which size I even smoked, but damn was it good.

Thanks again Asher!
Try the more ye can! (Buy 5ers of vitolas that catch yer eye)

Rating - 100%
43   0   0

Thanks again Asher!
Glad you liked it! The 5 Vegas I sent was an Anomaly. They're a good deal at Cigars International, and you can get a great deal on them (with some patience) at CBid.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Glad you liked it! The 5 Vegas I sent was an Anomaly. They're a good deal at Cigars International, and you can get a great deal on them (with some patience) at CBid.
+1 on the 5 vegas anomally.... that cigar carries a sentimental value for me as it was my first box purchase a few years back. as a newb I was looking for a good cigar at a great price point and believe me the A series delivers :smokingbo

thoroughly enjoyed them and smoke ALOT more maduros because of this stick.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just put a few bids up fro some 5 Vegas cigars. Thanks for the tip Asher.

If the weather is good tonight I'd like to try the Tat. I'll keep all of you guys posted.