What's new

Ashton ESGs????

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
WTF? When are they coming out? Ashton website said early 2006!!! Really want to try one of these. My local B&M said the Ashton guy is coming in next week and he will dig a little about it.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Seems the USA cigar makers are taking after Habanos S.A. in releasing new cigars. But, the ESG has been in the making for a while.

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
For those who have not heard of these before..... From Ashton's website:

"Ashton is introducing a variety of new products and line extensions that we anticipate will be very popular.

Leading the way is the first size of the long anticipated Ashton Estate Sun Grown cigar, a 6.75 x 49 beauty. Framed with a magnificent new Ashton band, the Ashton Estate Sun Grown or ESG, features a special blend from the Fuente family showcased by a special Dominican wrapper grown at Chateau de la Fuente. The ESG wrapper has not been used on any cigar previously. Ashton will introduce one new size every year for the next five years in anticipation of the company’s 25th anniversary.

*ESG introduction delayed until early 2006."

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they always like to hype up these new cigars..... then they are typically blow backs. they hype em so much, and they disapoint. i hope this doesnt happen with these....

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I met up with the west coast rep at my local B&M on Friday and gave him some SH-t about these. He said maybe April but it will be worth it. Tried to weasel a sampleout of him without luck. Got a free VSG