What's new

ashtrays: list your favorite

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
What is your favorite ashtray? i've seen show your ashtray topics, and such, but you know what? i want direct answers. i am sick of my cigars sliding into the bowl. I have an ashton that i like but is there any "compact" ashtrays with proper angles for cigars? even at my local b&m i'm forced to act as a master balancer to save my cigar from sliding into the center. any suggestions for compact 4 gar ashtrays?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I love my Stinky ashtray, but it's not terribly compact. The price was right, though, and it looks great on my end table in black anodized with silver rests.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I have a stinky on my Christmas list but have been using a pickle jar and a cigar stand for as long as I can remember.
I have a nice crystal cigar ashtray that Ive used but it doesn't hold much and if theres a breeze stuff goes flying. It does hold the cigar very well though.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My Stinky. Keeps the ash from being seen, unless you are looking down in it and ash from being blown out by wind gust.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I'm a Stinky as well. If you keep an eye out for their "Factory Seconds" listings you can get a great deal as well. I ordered two for $15 a piece, one was a green powdercoat 4 stirrup model with s small peeling spot in the powdercoat and one was a used "Show Floor Model" of the copper plated. The powdercoat got some steel wool and BBQ paint to he peeling spot for a garage ash tray and the copper cleaned up good as new with a quick wipe from rag, should patina nicely on the patio table next summer.

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I'll jump on the stinky bandwagon as well. I have the little stinky Jr (antisocial stinky is what they call it I think) in the office that's a single stirrup, and then a deep dish stinky 4 stirrup in flat black powder coat for the patio. Love it, especially with all the wind we get here. No issues.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Stinky Jr is what I use when I'm sitting outside at a table.

I use the Cigarfest '14 version of Xikar's new ashtray in my garage. Multiple angles, and an accessory tray, which I LOVE because now I'm not digging for my lighter or cutter in the seat cushions.

Also made of melamine instead of ceramic, so it won't chip or break as easily. Perfect for the garage.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
It depends on the occasion stinky is def one of my favorites but outside in my shed is an executive ash tray that I love.. Especially for the simple fact that wen I have multiple people over many people can rest their sticks plus I love that I don't always have to worry about the ash flying away like I do with the stinky .. But I love them both!