What's new

Ashtrays

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anyone using any cool ashtrays? I just pulled out this old CAO Cubist ashtray i got back in like 06/07. For me the ritual of smoking and the tools you use all are a part of the enjoyment of a great cigar so i like having some nice accessories around.

cubist.jpg

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I figured out what that groove was for on your work bench that I saw in another post!! Good idea

Stupid Tapatalk
Yep works pretty good. My workbench is like a big clipboard because I can’t ever find a notebook or paper in the shop. I’m always writing down measurements on it or list of shit I need from the hardware store. Got tired of loosing pencils so I dremeled in a groove like the old desk in school used to have.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have been wanting this for a while, so I gave my wife a subtle hint ( sent her the link) that I wanted this for Christmas.
To make a long story short, the guy at Wicked Anvil makes a great product but promptness and communication are not his strong suit. This was ordered the Monday after Thanksgiving and arrived 1/7/19.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I have been wanting this for a while, so I gave my wife a subtle hint ( sent her the link) that I wanted this for Christmas.
To make a long story short, the guy at Wicked Anvil makes a great product but promptness and communication are not his strong suit. This was ordered the Monday after Thanksgiving and arrived 1/7/19.
View attachment 128894
View attachment 128895
Thats pretty cool.