What's new

Ashtrays

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
This one is pretty cool in the car, mounted by the window the draft pulls the smoke out as I drive.
View attachment 129060
Yea that’s about like mine. Best things I’ve found for a vehicle. I cut the rest down to about half with a hacksaw on mine. Still works fine & helps the lid stay on a little better instead of it getting bumped & knocked off all the time.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Here is an interesting find that made it from Minnesota to California and back. My uncle had a small neighborhood grocery store from 1961 until the early 90’s. This ashtray must be 1960’s vintage because the phone number is only 4 digits and we went from 4 to 7 digit phone numbers here in 1972.

My father got it from a friend of his who collects beer signs. This friend traded for some beer signs with a guy in California who had this ashtray. Seeing the address of my dad’s friend matched the town listed on the ashtray he included it along with the beer signs he sent.

Pretty cool if you ask me!

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Here is an interesting find that made it from Minnesota to California and back. My uncle had a small neighborhood grocery store from 1961 until the early 90’s. This ashtray must be 1960’s vintage because the phone number is only 4 digits and we went from 4 to 7 digit phone numbers here in 1972.

My father got it from a friend of his who collects beer signs. This friend traded for some beer signs with a guy in California who had this ashtray. Seeing the address of my dad’s friend matched the town listed on the ashtray he included it along with the beer signs he sent.

Pretty cool if you ask me!

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy
That is flipping fantastic @Rupe So glad it found it’s way to you!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I like this one because I can easily just grab the holder and go outside or whatever even mid smoke.

View attachment 128975

View attachment 128976

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This looks great. I have the silver version of this (without the inscription). Would love to add the black version. Possible to share where you got this from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk