What's new

Assassin's Creed Xbox 1

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I picked this up and so far it's been pretty fun. It had a spot to create a "Club" so I made a BOTL one, figured if any brothers wanted to join the brotherhood (lol I crack myself up) you could.

There's some pretty cool co-op stuff that has been a lot of fun.

Add my gamer tag J39A9FH or search for BOTL tag in-game and you should find it.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Little off topic but how do you like the Xbox one? Probably getting one for my son for Christmas. (Of course I will be playing too)

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
My son has had the Wii for the last few years so this will be a huge step up for him. We got the Assassins Creed bundle because it looks like the only one out there. Have to wait til Xmas to try it out thou.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm gonna likely fold and get the ps4 soon
I didn't know which to get. I have been out of the video game scene since the Nintendo 64. Bought my son a Wii a couple years ago, but I don't see staying with Nintendo. We went with the Xbox because my son has played Xbox 360 with some friends. I figure both are probably good.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
i bought a ps4 when they first came out...even i'm too old for this shit (28yr). the games are so complex and complicated although i keep buying new ones to play for a day or a week. it's become my dedicated netflix machine. lol.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
i bought a ps4 when they first came out...even i'm too old for this shit (28yr). the games are so complex and complicated although i keep buying new ones to play for a day or a week. it's become my dedicated netflix machine. lol.
Not looking good for me if you are too old at 28. Will give it my best shot thou.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Yeh games like call of duty or any fast paced game just becomes sensory overload. Although after enough playtime, it becomes playable enough.

Reactions: ENV
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I like it, nice step up from the 360. Personally I like the controller better than PS4... Only reason I went xb instead lol
The controller is the only reason you went for the one? Because that was starting to become my reason for coming home to a PS4, but I've been playing xbox 360 since I've been overseas, and honestly its beginning to grow on me. The comparisons I've read have them both pretty much neck and neck but I do like that Xbox can be found with better deals than Playstation.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Aside from just plain hating Microsoft products, I decided that I wouldn't touch another xbox after the company told deployed service members that the network connection workaround was never coming.
Bottom line, if a company doesn't support me, I don't support them. To each his own, however.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Aside from just plain hating Microsoft products, I decided that I wouldn't touch another xbox after the company told deployed service members that the network connection workaround was never coming.
Bottom line, if a company doesn't support me, I don't support them. To each his own, however.
Well thanks for that bit of information. Solidifying my decision for PS4.

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Never heard about that one...that's infuriating.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
True. It's what comes from a company growing so large and wealthy it figures if they piss one group off, everyone else will still buy their product. Microsoft has had a choke hold on the entire computing industry for far too long.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
True. It's what comes from a company growing so large and wealthy it figures if they piss one group off, everyone else will still buy their product. Microsoft has had a choke hold on the entire computing industry for far too long.
Not from this guy. I went through two toshiba's in six months in Afghanistan, so I decided it was time for Mac. I bought my MacBook Pro in 2011, my iPhone in 2012, my iPad in 2013, and my iMac in 2014. I will never own a PC. I hate using my work computers but the Army will never move to Apple….

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Pardon my ignorance, but what does this mean? The network connection workaround?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The Xbox One would not boot your game unless it verified its registration once every 24 hours with the MS network. When you're deployed in "Whereverstan," however, you don't always have a connection due to Mission requirements.
Therefore, personnel deployed to remote areas needed a workaround so that they could still relax in their downtime without getting a boot error. Microsoft said, "We didn't plan for that, nor do we intend to. We hope you enjoy your Xbox 360 in the meantime." Real nice.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The Xbox One would not boot your game unless it verified its registration once every 24 hours with the MS network. When you're deployed in "Whereverstan," however, you don't always have a connection due to Mission requirements.
Therefore, personnel deployed to remote areas needed a workaround so that they could still relax in their downtime without getting a boot error. Microsoft said, "We didn't plan for that, nor do we intend to. We hope you enjoy your Xbox 360 in the meantime." Real nice.
Gotcha. I was under the impression you could play your cd based games offline? Is that not correct?

dsb

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this up and so far it's been pretty fun. It had a spot to create a "Club" so I made a BOTL one, figured if any brothers wanted to join the brotherhood (lol I crack myself up) you could.

There's some pretty cool co-op stuff that has been a lot of fun.

Add my gamer tag J39A9FH or search for BOTL tag in-game and you should find it.
Hey man, are you still playing AC Unity? I picked it up back in November but finally started playing recently...it IS a lot of fun. Still got that club going?