What's new

Atlanta Christmas Herf hosted by C4 Cigar Club

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
It's almost time for our 4th Annual C4 Cigar Club Christmas Herf! :santa2:

What: C4 Atlanta Christmas Herf
When: 12/22/12 from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Official time, Bailey's is open later if you want to hang out.)
Where: Bailey's Pub & Grille, 2500 Cobb Place Lane NW, Kennesaw, GA
Cost: Zero. Zip. Zilch. If you just want to come hang out with us and party that is fine, no charge at all. However we do sell raffle tickets to help offset the cost of the event.

For those that have been to one of our Christmas herfs before you know we do it up right. We'll have a lot of cigars to share and we'll have raffles all night. There will be several cigar reps in attendance as well as some manufacturers and B&M owners, it's a great chance to get together and meet a bunch of great B/SOTL. As we have in the past, the party will be held at Bailey's in Kennesaw. If you haven't been before, Bailey's is a slightly upscale sportsbar with pool tables, darts, leather couches, plenty of big screen TV's, hot waitresses, a full bar and a full menu.

We will be collecting cigars for the troops to being donated through Operation Freedom Smoke and for every 5'er you donate to the troops you'll get a free raffle ticket. Please make sure the cigars you donate are in good condition, we've had some in the past that looked like they'd gone through a paper shredder - and that's just not cool.

You can also purchase raffle tickets at $2.00/each, $5.00/3, $10.00/7 or $20.00/15. The more you buy, the better your chances of winning. We use the money from the raffle tickets to pay for the party and other events we have throughout the year.

SPECIAL GUESTS

• Sean Williams of Primer Mundo
  • Matt Shugart of CLE & Wynwood Cigars
  • Nate McIntyre of Emilio Cigars
  • Chris Harper of Perdomo Cigars (Tentative, Obi Wan Perdomo stays pretty busy.)

As always this party is made possible by our amazing sponsors:

• CLE & Wynwood Cigars
  • Perdomo Cigars
  • Primer Mundo Cigars
  • More to come!!!

Please check out the C4 Cigar Club Facebook page for UPDATES. If you're not already on our group page please sign up and RSVP if you're attending, we just like to have a basic head count.

THIS IS OPEN TO ALL B/SOTL! PLEASE BRING YOUR FRIENDS!

boomerd35

Living La Vida Smoka
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hope it's a great event. Take your lappy and hook up the Oovoo. Then those of us who don't live in the cigar Shangrila known as Atlanta can be there virtually.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Lemme check my schedule! Had no idea anyone else lived in woodstock! Just moved here from kennesaw! Thanks for heads up too!
Hope you can make it, we have a great time. I see you like awesome beers to so you'll have to catch up with Beer Club Atlanta next time they do a tasting. ;-)
Um wait what!?!
A. I will be at the Christmas party and sounds like Daryl will also be coming out too...cleared up schedules and we will be there! Can't wait!
B. ATL beer club....um yeah need to be on that list...just saying:)

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Lemme check my schedule! Had no idea anyone else lived in woodstock! Just moved here from kennesaw! Thanks for heads up too!
Hope you can make it, we have a great time. I see you like awesome beers to so you'll have to catch up with Beer Club Atlanta next time they do a tasting. ;-)
Um wait what!?!
A. I will be at the Christmas party and sounds like Daryl will also be coming out too...cleared up schedules and we will be there! Can't wait!
B. ATL beer club....um yeah need to be on that list...just saying:)
Nice! Catch up with me at the party and I'll fill you in on the beer club. It's pretty informal but we do have some great tastings.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ditto! I'm from Woodstock! Small world. Unfortunately wont be in town until Jan, but we should do another meet up soon if there are so many of us in the area. U down?

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
It's on guys and gals! Tomorrow at 7:00 PM, you should definitely come join us.

We'll have cigars and swag from some great companies... a huge thanks to all our sponsors for helping to make this happen.
- CLE & Wynwood Cigars
- Reyes Family Cigars
- Perdomo Cigars
- Primer Mundo Cigars
- RJR Spirits (Charred Oak Whiskey)
- Blue Havana II Cigars & Gifts
- Jameson Cigars
- Miami Cigar Co