What's new

Atlanta Christmas Herf with the C4 Cigar Club

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Season's Greetings Brothers & Sisters of the Leaf!

I think I say this every year but I can't believe Thanksgiving's passed and we're knee-deep into preparation for our Christmas Herf. On Saturday, 12/17 starting at 6:00 PM we'll gather at Bailey's to wish everyone a very smokey Christmas.

As always we have some great sponsors lined up to make sure we have plenty of "presents" to hand out as well as great raffle prizes to give away. We'll also be collecting cigars for the troops in conjunction with Operation Freedom Smoke - bring a 5'er or more for the troops and we'll give you a free raffle ticket. Additional raffle tickets can be purchased for $2.00/ea or $5.00/3 and proceeds from the raffle help to support C4 Club events, like the Christmas Herf.

If you've never been to Bailey's it's a great venue for cigar lovers. Not only are they cigar friendly but they have pool tables, dartboards, TV's, a full menu if you'd like to grab dinner and a full bar to make sure you don't go thirsty. Although we have the room reserved just for us from 6:00 - 10:00 you are welcome to stay afterwards as Bailey's stays open late.

Please feel free to share this invitation with friends and bring guests with you. Husbands feel free to bring your wives, or vice versa for the SOTL. It gets a bit smokey inside when we're all lit up but there are places to grab some fresh air as well.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

SOME OF OUR SPONSORS INCLUDE:
Miami Cigar Co. - Donated 10 BOXES of cigars for the herf!!!
El Primer Mundo Cigars
Perdomo Cigars
Altadis USA
LFD Cigars
Xikar, Inc.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON THE HERF OR THE CLUB FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME HERE OR EMAIL ME AT TIMD[AT]C4CIGARCLUB[DOT]COM