What's new

Atlantic One-N-Done Nicaraguan

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Has anybody here tried any of the One-N_Done Nicaraguans? I do not do yard 'gars... but from the write-up it seems like these would be a couple steps above that.

So, what are your thoughts. I know, at less than $40 a stick it shouldn't be a question, but I hate spending money on cigars that I hang on to just to give them away to those cigar mooching friends we all have who "always want a cigar when they're around you, but are too cheap to buy their own".

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Has anybody here tried any of the One-N_Done Nicaraguans? I do not do yard 'gars... but from the write-up it seems like these would be a couple steps above that.

So, what are your thoughts. I know, at less than $40 a stick it shouldn't be a question, but I hate spending money on cigars that I hang on to just to give them away to those cigar mooching friends we all have who "always want a cigar when they're around you, but are too cheap to buy their own".
Idk about that one but the Nicaraguan Overruns at cigarpage are well worth the price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have no idea about the cigars you mention, but if your friends are asking for a cigar to smoke without you offering first, tell them the price and see if they want to buy one. Let them have a little skin in the game.

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Since I already know I like the Nicaraguan overruns at CP I'd stick with what I know, but these seem advertised in the same way. I guess it all comes down to the secret factory they come from , is it the same one, is it different, and do you like it, only way to find out is to try... and possibly have 19 sticks you need to get rid of...

YamRZ350

Wrench Thrower
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Along the same lines, I've been wondering about these for a while but haven't pulled the trigger.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

Along the same lines, I've been wondering about these for a while but haven't pulled the trigger.
I've bid n a few bundles at CigarBid, but have yet to get one for a price I can live with if they're not good.