What's new

Attention Colorado members!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I just found out the the new Cremo blend, the Capa Caliente has found a home at Gordon's Cigars in Colorado Springs. As far as I know this is the only place in Colorado to pick up a Cremo stick. It is a fairly new shop ran by a disabled vet that is trying to share his passion for the leaf. He is located off of North Nevada street. Go say hello and pick one up, I've only had one and it was very tasty! If you aren't close to Gordon's tell your local shop to inquire with the company, they are my go to boutique brand as I've gone through four boxes in the last year and haven't had one single issue!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Ill be in CO Springs the first week of September.. Ill swing by and check out his shop... (and possibly pick up a cremo :) )...

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ill be in CO Springs the first week of September.. Ill swing by and check out his shop... (and possibly pick up a cremo :) )...
Well hell if you're going to be that close maybe I'll be able to come up and we can enjoy a stick together. PM me as the time draws near and we'll see if I can swing it.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Well hell if you're going to be that close maybe I'll be able to come up and we can enjoy a stick together. PM me as the time draws near and we'll see if I can swing it.
Will do... Sounds like a plan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk