What's new

Attention Desktop Humi Users

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I have a prototype Boveda holder that has been designed for desktop humidors. I want someone to test it out, and post there opinion on its performance. It gets mounted inside the lid of a desktop. It is a prototype, so you will have to supply your own velcro to attach it to the lid.. I will send it along with 4 Boveda packs, free of charge. This should humidify a desktop that holds 100-150 cigars. Its yours to keep. What I ask in return is that you post some comments on this board regarding its performance. I know how it works, But I would like someone else to test it, and post thier opinion and results. If you could put up a picture or two of your humi with the Boveda holder, it would be appreciated. If you want it, and agree to my requests, first person who posts here gets one.

thebigo

I'm a Carnie
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
my 200 ct has a door and not a lid but I'd still love to know how this contraption works out.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I will try it. I have a 100 count that will fit it just fine. It is currently full and I am using beads. I have a digital that I keep in there to monitor things. LMK

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
its yours. PM me your name and address. would you prefer 65% or 69% Bovedas. Thibigo, if this will fit you humi, I have 1 for you too. This is done, Thanks.

thebigo

I'm a Carnie
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Send it this way. I will be more than happy to try it out and give some feedback. I can take the top drawer out and it will fit beautifully.

I'll pm you.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
RonC said:
the improvement over the 50/50 is that you can choose from 69% and 65% Bovedas
The only drawback I see with these is that you have to replace the pack every three months.

IMO I'd rather pick up some beads.

I will have to swing by seamus's house to check it out though.