What's new

Attention DFW!

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
I am coming to my new home in dallas tonight for the first time!!!!!

Blooz4u and I are organizing a meetup herf at a shop in addison! Were looking at either tuesday or thursday (the 28th or the 30th)

anyone is welcome and post here if you can/want to come and any other ideas that might be cool.

hopefully we can get a good group of guys together.

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
Yep! the one in addison i believe is the target...should be a great time!!! how does either tuesday or thursday look? and what day works better for you?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sweet! Keep us updated. Cynthia & I may show this time.

The new shop is awesome! I saw it last week. Their humidity was in shambles due to the move. But it worked for me. I got a few sticks I most likely would have looked over in the old humidor.

Also En Fuego opened their second shop in Murphy. It spanking new and very nicely done. They are also moving stuff around in their humi. But they do have a fee good smokes there.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Guys, hopefully this is going to go late, as I won't be able to be there until about 9pm :(

One of my clients dropped that they wanted an event covered, and it is on Thursday night...

Any idea when Cigar Shop and more closes on Thurs?

:(

~brooks

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Guys, hopefully this is going to go late, as I won't be able to be there until about 9pm :(

One of my clients dropped that they wanted an event covered, and it is on Thursday night...

Any idea when Cigar Shop and more closes on Thurs?

:(

~brooks
I think they are staying open later now that they've moved. 11pm? Anyhow, if worse comes to worse, we can pack up and head to Chamberlain's afterwards.