What's new

Attention Pipers. We have a birthday coming up.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The Munts package arrived today.

Tsuge Ryujin
Dark Strong Flake
Lane BS-005
PS Proper English

RyJ Miller Fleurs 2014
RyJ No. 4 1995
AF Sel Privada No. 1 1997

Thank you Dan, amazingly enough everything here is new to me. The baccy smells superb, can't wait to dig in. Those cigars are awesome, can't wait to turn them to ash.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0

And shortly after, Clint's package arrived. Delicious coffee goodness. Death Wish is one of my favorites, and I have been thinking about getting the Valhalla since they released it. The other the are new, but smell terrific. As soon as my next a cold brew is empty I am going to crack open that Resurrection and try it out.

Thanks Clint, this as well as Dan and Daves was really unnecessary.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0

And shortly after, Clint's package arrived. Delicious coffee goodness. Death Wish is one of my favorites, and I have been thinking about getting the Valhalla since they released it. The other the are new, but smell terrific. As soon as my next a cold brew is empty I am going to crack open that Resurrection and try it out.

Thanks Clint, this as well as Dan and Daves was really unnecessary.
Ok damn it. Now I find out more of you asshats are involved with this in addition to Clint. Thank you Redneck_toy, Javelin377, and Stin187.

The 6 of you involved in this thread are, as Grant puts it, having your names written on the white board of punishment in permanent maker. Grant was already on this board, now the rest of you are on it.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Ok damn it. Now I find out more of you asshats are involved with this in addition to Clint. Thank you Redneck_toy, Javelin377, and Stin187.

The 6 of you involved in this thread are, as Grant puts it, having your names written on the white board of punishment in permanent maker. Grant was already on this board, now the rest of you are on it.
It ain't over. Just saying. FYMB