What's new

Attn: Small RG fans (Crowned Heads)

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I heard this will be a lance from regular existing line of cigars, 10 cigars per box, price point around $100.00. Widely available (i.e not a store exclusive).

(I had a friend question the CH guy at a recent event, he wouldn't give up which line it was going to be a part of when released)

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
:blackeye:
They were at the "Man Cave" in Houston for their anniversary /Crowned Heads event. We had been discussing the lances in the days prior and I told them to ask. Guess they asked the wrong person.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ga Gator - No worries...when the time is 'right'--we'll be announcing some news regarding all of this...

For now--let's just say that if you are a Crowned Heads 'fan' AND a Lancero 'fan'....you will be a happy cigar enthusiast in the coming weeks.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Ga Gator - No worries...when the time is 'right'--we'll be announcing some news regarding all of this...

For now--let's just say that if you are a Crowned Heads 'fan' AND a Lancero 'fan'....you will be a happy cigar enthusiast in the coming weeks.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
@JonHuber, your vagueness disappoints me. *smiley face* *thumbs up* <<<<<<<<no emojis here.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
You couldn't have described me better. I'm stoked!

Rating - 100%
32   0   0

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
I'm very happy you said weeks and not months.