What's new

Auctions

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've only used Cbid and got some very nice deals, good place to pick up a humidor at a low price...if your patient

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've only used C-Bid.

While I've seen some good deals and even grabbed a few, some of the stuff is outrageous on there. If you're smart and patient there are some good deals. I'm just too impatient haha.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Famous-Smokes also has an auction on their main site as well. About a year ago, I went bonkers on bidding and have not been there since due to the amount of bids I won and the crap that came with those winnings. :sadstare:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Another idea is to sign up for the e-mail specials on a variety of on line vendor web sites. I still find great stuff at very good prices this way. For example Holts sent and email on the carlitos samplers well before they hit the catalog. Look on the cigar website thread and sign up.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
yeah, it's a little pricey...but from what I hear it's THE book to have on habanos, and apparently CI bought the last copies that will ever be in publication
Hmm, I can think of more than one site that sells the book. I'm not sure about that information. Each edition has limited copies, but I also heard there will eventually be a newer edition.

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
damn Cbid, I accidentally won a boxof 20 5 Vegas Gold Torpedos for 34 dollars, and intentionally won a 5 pack of Camacho Select Robustos for 15 tonight.

good deals yes, money I needed to spend... no oh well, my coolers getting all balanced out right now, I have room...

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hmm, I can think of more than one site that sells the book. I'm not sure about that information. Each edition has limited copies, but I also heard there will eventually be a newer edition.
I'm sure your right...I'm an idiot...serves me right for listening to the information published on the Cigars International website.

I guess I got too trustworthy because they are always so dead-on with their cigar descriptions and reviews:devil: ....clearly I'm kidding!:rofl: