What's new

Audio/Home Theater/Music Advice Attn: Audiophiles

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I currently own a denon onkyo and owned a pioneer receiver. All 3 have treated me well. Those speakers were rated pretty high from cnet. can't go wrong there! That center is pretty damn big! But smaller hurts the sound. Wich is what I've had to deal with. Currently my favorite receiver is a onkyo I bought 3 years ago. Very easy to use interface. Comes with everything you would need. I've never owned yamaha so I can't comment. Looks like those speakers can handle more then what's those receivers are going to push. I'm guessing it won't be a issue unless your single and def. ;) for me the onkyo has treated me well. Have fun. I get yelled at all the time to turn it down lol.
Jfire

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I always have stuck with Marantz. Their customer service answers quickly when I have a question, their features are just what I need, and their quality has held up great for us.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Onkyo gets my vote! No issues with mine over the past few years. Excellent sound quality with a very user friendly operation... And don't forget the Logitech remote if you don't already have one!

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FWIW I love my Yamaha receiver. Super clean sound and tons of power. I don't know if there are any near you, but I checked mine out in the theater room of either Tweeter or Gramophone before I bought it.