What's new

Austin Tejas here...

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Howdy folks. New guy here from Texas. I was into the beer forums for years but had to get away because it encouraged excessive drinking. I know... my fault. Point being that I’m familiar with the forums, trade, etc. ive been back into cigars for about 2 years now. My current go to brands are viaje/Tatuaje/latelier. Usually get some liga/AJ/EPC into the semi regular rotation as well.

Cheers- Eli
Welcome from north Jersey Eli! Thanks again for the amazing selection by the way! We should do it again sometime! Shoot me a PM if there is anything you’re looking to try and I’ll see if we can work something out again.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
It’s growing like crazy here. I really hope the spirit of the city doesn’t change too much.
It is indeed. Lived in SA in the early 80’s and traveled back and forth to my parents in the 90’s. It’s crazy how much has developed between Austin and SA since then.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from Houston. Was just in Austin over the weekend. Was over at smokers abbey in cedar park on Saturday

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Testing photo

What photo app do you guys use? I used to use photobucket but it’s been a long time and doesn’t seem to want to upload any new photos for me

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Testing photo

What photo app do you guys use? I used to use photobucket but it’s been a long time and doesn’t seem to want to upload any new photos for me
I upload photos directly from my PC and when I'm on mobile I use Tapatalk to upload from there. You can also use Imgur and put the file URL in if you want to use a hosting site. I haven't tried with Google Photos yet.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Aha! Thanks for the help. Enjoyed the stick also.

Works been kicking my butt lately but I’ll get up to speed in here at some point.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s growing like crazy here. I really hope the spirit of the city doesn’t change too much.
I have lived in Austin 6 years now and I can’t believe how much it has changed. My wife and I will be looking to buy a house next year and Austin is so expensive we are looking out in Marble Falls and Burnet. We love it here but it is definitely changing. I work as a musician and I think the “live music capital” thing is going away

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have lived in Austin 6 years now and I can’t believe how much it has changed. My wife and I will be looking to buy a house next year and Austin is so expensive we are looking out in Marble Falls and Burnet. We love it here but it is definitely changing. I work as a musician and I think the “live music capital” thing is going away
Hard to be the live music Capital when we keep shutting down the best music venues. Bummer. Still lots of good people though. I play disc golf out in marble falls at the flat creek winery.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Bienvenue from Montréal.

I was in Austin a few years back and have great memories of the place. I miss the food and the scenery.

Have fun around here, this is a great bunch of friends.