What's new

Austin TX BOTL and Just getting started

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats's going on everyone? I'm Nate and I am 31 yrs old. I saw the site and thought this might be a good way to become educated on the cigar. To start off with I would like to say I am new to smoking Cigars but not new to cigars. I have grown up around my father who always has a cigar in hand. In fact, my name comes from one of his sayings, "finding the best cigar is a journey, not a destination" I never really understood that until recently. If you could picture Ron White having a brother, that could be my father. A rum in one had and a cigar in another. That comment has been made by lots of people.

I have enjoyed some fine cigars recently but I really want to get into the Lancero's/coronas. I have tried a few different coronas and liked most of them. As far as the lancero goes I have only tried Alec Bradley's Tempus Lancero. Pretty good and I think what I enjoyed most was being able to taste the wrap. Most of my cigar experience has been in the Gordo area since thats all the old man ever smokes. But in my search I have found that I like to have a good mix of wrapper and filler. So without writing too much, or is it to late to say that, I am happy to be here and can't wait to start reading other reviews and posts.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Nate and :welcome: from Chattanooga. We are glad to have you join us. I know you will enjoy our website and brotherhood here.