What's new

Austin TX Tilted Kilt/Cool River

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey everyone.... Well everyone in Austin TX.

I am going to be getting together with Fresh50 to show him one of the finer beer establishments (The Tilted Kilt) on Friday. Sorry for the short notice on here, but it seems he will be out of his training early and I will be up around 1pm or 2pm as I don't get off until 6am Friday morning. So if you want to join up and have some brews we will likely move over to Cool River after to enjoy some tastey Cigars. I imagine we will get to the kilt around 3pm or 3:30pm. I believe williegstyles will be joining us once he gets off and drives forever to get back to austin. So come one come all to have a good time. :blob:

Jason

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Jason and others: I can be at Cool River by around 5 or 5:30--think you'll be there by then?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I heard from Greg (williegstyles) that cool river is having a private party in the smoking lounge. But good news is we can smoke pretty much anywhere in Cool River. As for what time we will get there, I am not totally sure as of yet. Lets plan for getting to Cool River around 6ish for the moment.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Oh yeah, I hadn't thought about the heated patio... Muziq.. You want to meet us at the Kilt at La Fonterra? and then we can move to Cool River when it starts getting dark and or colder out? Also I am unsure of exactly when WillieGStyles is getting off... He is a workaholic by association to his dealership.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys--UTJason forwarded his number so I'll call before I head up your way. Looking forward to it!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Nice. It is supposed to be 60 deg and sunny tomorrow so the patio should be nice. I will see yall around 330 at the Kilt.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
All of you guys BITE...Maybe ONE or ALL of you can call my job to report a bomb threat around 2:30 and demand the release of ALL employees by 3:00 or else "the shits going down (or UP)" On a more serious note I hope you guys have a great time and I will try my damnest to hook up with you guys at Cool River when I get released from work and make my usual cross country trek. Hopefully you guys will still be somewhat coherent by then or I will be forced to drive all of your drunk asses home. If you don't think that I won't take your keys...ask Jason!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Uhh... yeah.. he will. And apparently even if you drink all the water in the ocean, he will still refuse to believe you have sobered up!!!! He is a good pal!! Lookin out for us all..... :bottle:

Fresh50

Here to Learn and Burn!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had a great time guys at the 10 hour marathon herf! Thanks again for being so generious and welcoming.

Greg, Jason, Mike, and Heath, you have all been great and I cannot wait to meet up sometime down the road. If ever in VA, look me up!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Had a great time guys at the 10 hour marathon herf! Thanks again for being so generious and welcoming.

Greg, Jason, Mike, and Heath, you have all been great and I cannot wait to meet up sometime down the road. If ever in VA, look me up!
Pictures please. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0

I too had a great time last night! How late did y'all stay out? I know just how much I can drink before I get :bottle: , so sorry I couldn't go the distance. That won't be the case on Sunday, though, for the Super-herf-bowl!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
If my hopps laden brain recalls correctly we left Cool River around 1am or a little after. It was a great time, and I am currently on my 3 liter of water :innocent: We were unfortunately side tracked with drinking and smoking and forgot to take pictures :frown: But next time we will try to be better about getting some pics for everyone. It was again good to meet my new friends and enjoy some great sticks.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I too had a great time last night! How late did y'all stay out? I know just how much I can drink before I get :bottle: , so sorry I couldn't go the distance. That won't be the case on Sunday, though, for the Super-herf-bowl!
We stayed out til around 1 a.m....We moved into the lounge area at around midnight. Yes sir...The Super-Herf Bowl will be a day to remember!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yup ...yet another great gettogether. Going to have to make this a weekly ordeal! Sorry I missed ya Greg but I had to get, otherwise I would have never gotten up early today to take care of business. 1am holy shit lol!