What's new

Avallo 2000 Ordered!!!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Just placed the order for my Avallo 2000. Cant wait for it to get here!!!

Just thought I would share.
Details?
Color? Door set-up (glass or not) and interior set-up and number of canisters?
Can't wait to be able to say the same thing you just did "Avallo 2000 ordered"

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Details?
Color? Door set-up (glass or not) and interior set-up and number of canisters?
Can't wait to be able to say the same thing you just did "Avallo 2000 ordered"
Cherry with a dark stain. 3 Pull out shelves and 2 pull out drawers. 4 Fans and 4 Canisters I think. Wood panel on the door divider in the middle.

Quick question. How do I season this big boy. Do I just fill the canisters set my humidity on the acumonitor and wait till it stabilizes or should I put a bowl or two of distilled water in there like i did with my small humidors?

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
The accumonitor set up will stabilize it in no time. They are great worry free humidors that compared to anything else I have dealt with are very easy to maintain.

Posted via Mobile Device

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Would love to have one myself, good luck with it! Post up pics when it comes in!

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Congrats! I love my 1200.

One bit would be to make sure to use your digital hygrometer to calibrate your accumonitor. Mine was off by 8% so I needed to adjust it manually but its real easy to do. Do this prior to adding your sticks.

1. Set it up and plug it in :)
2. Place your digital hygro in it
3. After the 24 hours dial in your accumonitor.
4. Let run another few hours to make sure you're set.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Congrats! I love my 1200.

One bit would be to make sure to use your digital hygrometer to calibrate your accumonitor. Mine was off by 8% so I needed to adjust it manually but its real easy to do. Do this prior to adding your sticks.

1. Set it up and plug it in :)
2. Place your digital hygro in it
3. After the 24 hours dial in your accumonitor.
4. Let run another few hours to make sure you're set.
Thanks for sharing that bit of information, I for one had not heard that you needed to calibrate the accumonitor.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Matt calibrates the Accumonitor at his shop. Reasons for it losing its accuracy can be severe temp changes, electric surges, and who knows why else, but it does happen on occasion. A quick call to me or Matt, and we will coach you through a recalibration.

Thats why I always recommend a second digital, recalibratable hygrometer to make sure things are OK. And that goes for any brand of humidity contril system. Humidity sensors are delicate, and things can go wrong.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Congrats those are good looking units. Can't wait to see it loaded I love pictures.

Dave

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Will deff put some pictures up once it gets here. Should be Mid Dec I think. Matt said about 4weeks for production and about a week ship time so..