What's new

Avanti SWC2800M $119 plus shipping

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Looks like this unit has a digital temp controll.

Did any of you guys who have this model still need to add a temp controller to keep it from getting too cold?

Their website says the temp range is "up to 65 degrees"

Just trying to figure all the costs as the digital temp semsor guys are using is around $75.

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Did any of you guys who have this model still need to add a temp controller to keep it from getting too cold?

Just trying to figure all the costs as the digital temp semsor guys are using is around $75.

Thanks!
Yes, you'll need to add a heating unit to it. I bought one too and a unit. Haven't install it yet, as during the summer it was ok. But the winter screwed it up and damn thing never went higher that 50. Now it is warmer again, the temp is great.

One of these days, I'll install it.

Good luck!:):tiphat::thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
26   0   0

Thanks!
I store this unit in my basement and mine does a good job (+/- 2 degrees) of holding the temperature. I tested its accuracy through its entire temperature range of I think 45-50 up to 65 degrees. Maybe I just got lucky with mine :dunno: