What's new

Avo 80th Release Party - Houston, TX

wer

hmmm, I see
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Serious Cigars is very pleased to host the only Avo 80th Limited Edition Release Party in Texas (and surrounding area). Please join us on April 20, 2006 at 6:30PM for dinner and drinks at StoneGate Prime Steaks and Seafood in Northwest Houston in the Champions area a few blocks from the store.

Attendees will enjoy an amazing evening with Avo Uvezian celebrating not only the Avo 80th Limited Edition cigar but his recent 80th birthday. This special evening is limited to approximately 90 guests.

The evening will begin at 6:00PM with a special Q & A reception including light Hors de Oeuvres and drinks only for those guests who sign up by March 31, 2006.

At 6:30PM our evening begins with drinks and cigars. Each guest will receive a gift bag with 6 cigars, among those is 1 Avo 80th LE.

The cost of the dinner is $80 which includes a full sit down dinner with drinks. Along with your dinner, you will receive a gift bag that includes 5 cigars from Avo's classic lines such as Signature, XO, Classic, etc. Dinner guests will also receive a Quantum torch lighter. The gift bag includes various other items as well as CD of Avo's music. Most importantly, you will receive an Avo 80th Limited Edition Cigar to smoke. The Gift Bag itself is valued over $75.

As a bonus, if you by this package on or before March 31st, you will receive an ashtray autographed by Avo and you are welcome to attend the welcome reception with Hors de Oeuvres and drinks along with Q & A with Avo!

Dinner will be served at approximately 7:15PM.

Our evening will be capped off with a short concert from Avo and the drawing of the trip for 2 to the Dominican Republic for Avo's official birthday bash in June. Only attendees who purchase a box of the 80th Limited Edition cigar AND are present at the dinner are eligible for the trip.

see: www.seriouscigars.com for addl. details.

wer

hmmm, I see
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, that's what I was thinking. Dinner (prime rib or salmon plus sides) and all the drinks you want (including high end stuff as I understand it) could come close to that. Add in the free smokes, lighter, CD and signed ashtray and you're making out pretty well. Plus, Avo is going to be there schmoozing and playing the piano. I think this is going to be sweet :thumbsup:

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
wer said:
yeah, that's what I was thinking. Dinner (prime rib or salmon plus sides) and all the drinks you want (including high end stuff as I understand it) could come close to that. Add in the free smokes, lighter, CD and signed ashtray and you're making out pretty well. Plus, Avo is going to be there schmoozing and playing the piano. I think this is going to be sweet :thumbsup:
Are you going to go? I'm extremely jealous if you are.