What's new

Avo Heritage

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I was gifted an Avo Heritage by a friend. I am half way through it. I don't do cigar reviews, but I have to say, this is why I smoke cigars.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Not a bad cigar. I went to a release and got to try some. Stronger then there others and alot cheaper. Pretty solid stick.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local brick and mortar had a poorly attended AVO event last week. I bought a box of Heritage toros.

The AVO rep was a very engaging Englishman who told me a lot of Zino Davidoff stories. The Avos are made in the Davidoff factory.

I got a call the next day from the shop. My raffle ticket came up a winner. I got a box of Churchills and one of those BIG porcelain AVO ashtrays.

Lovin' me some AVO right now.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Local brick and mortar had a poorly attended AVO event last week. I bought a box of Heritage toros.

The AVO rep was a very engaging Englishman who told me a lot of Zino Davidoff stories. The Avos are made in the Davidoff factory.

I got a call the next day from the shop. My raffle ticket came up a winner. I got a box of Churchills and one of those BIG porcelain AVO ashtrays.

Lovin' me some AVO right now.
That would be Steve Dickinson, yes? He's a hoot.

Love the Heritage!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the new price point is really helping, a lot of guys think AVO is a little to high on price. Now they can enjoy them more often.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Love the Heritage. Most Avo are way to grassy tasting for me. This certainly has that grassy profile, but with the added body and spicy wrapper, it works just fine!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I've heard a lot of positive things about this cigar. I wanna try it pretty badly but all the shops that I go to have sold out. There is 1 more place I need to try tho. What's MSRP on these guys?

thebayratt

Satori's Dad "NTA_Shawn"
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The Heritage Robusto is on my top 5 released this year!

The price and fllavors is a great combonation.
I was weiry of trying it, but when I did, I was amazed at how good it was at the price point @$6-7. Its deffinately one of my go-to cigars now.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am a big fan of Avo in general. this is mainly because of the input of Kelner on the blends. i am a huge Davidoff fan, zino fan, etc...

in relation to many cigars i find that the Avo Heritage is a solid cigar. But as far as a Davidoff product goes i think it is lacking some of the complexity and the (signature) Kelner Musk that i love.

... i mean, ill still buy them, just not by the box.