What's new

Avo Le07

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Yeah, I think these LE's are a return to their former greatness. These have clearly found what those 80ths were lacking. The 07s are chock full of flavor. The finish is looooong and creamy. I also love the size and no band. IMO these will age quite nicely and @ $11.50, not as hard to stomach as the $15 80ths were. Here's a few pics for those that haven't seen em. :angel:

Attachments

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I always buy some of the Avo LEs whenever they are released. They have all been well made cigars with a flavor profile I enjoy.

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Yeah, there was a flavor in there that I just couldn't put a finger on. It took me 16 to nail it down. If Oneaday tells what he bid on I'll tell what the secret flavor is. :nodlaugh:

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Had another of these last night. I will say this, I LOVE this cigar. However, I really like the AVO Signature profile and this seems to me to be a beefed up AVO Signature. My point being, if you normaly don't gravitate towards the Sig profile, you're probably not going to dig this cigar. For me, I will definately be getting a box. Yumm!!! :santa: