What's new

Avo release

skydiver

just jump
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone smoked the new Avo 7-8-7? (I believe thats the new name)

our local rep mentioned them but did not go any further with explanation...

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I have never bought Avo's since they are a little milder than I like. If I have an early morning cigar it is OK, but just not my cup of tea.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I have never bought Avo's since they are a little milder than I like. If I have an early morning cigar it is OK, but just not my cup of tea.
I like the Avo maduro. It is light for a maduro but a damn good smoke. Nice & sweet.

skydiver

just jump
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, Avo is a bit light. I think it has to do with which Avo you try. I believe the "Signature Line" Is much stronger than an standard Avo. And if you can get your hands on a maduro that has about 3-4 years age on it I think that the smooth spicyness is fantastic.

"blessednxs65 - I have smoked a couple of dog turds from them and unless it was free I would not even consider smoking one. "

I don't understand, it sounds as though you have an outright aversion to Avo! Anything happen in particular?

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
You know, sometimes there is something to be said for the FLAVOR of the cigar, not the strength.

While certainly not strong, I have found more often than not the AVO cigars to be wonderfully tastey!

These are going to be released at a special event at a local B & M, I may have to stop by and check it out.