What's new

Awaiting baby Corojo!

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I remember when my last child (my only son) was born. I remember the following morning when the nurses brought him in to feed, then my wife fell asleep and I held him for the first extended period of time. Our room was very nice at the hospital and set up like a nice hotel room. The windows faced the east, and I sat in a chair and looked out over the horizon with long periods of starring into that little face and wondering who and what he would become. Birth is a miracle, and this is from a non-believer....but I cannot deny there is magic involved in that bundle of hope and love.

As the sun rose I decided to be a better father, a better husband, and a better man. Its something I've held to since then, and that lil guy (now nearly 13) evoked from me that morning in January.

I truly am happy for you brother. The feelings you are feeling now are the best I've personally ever felt, as Im sure you would agree.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks so much, in his face I can see ever imagined possibility. It is like looking into infinity. Magic yes... magic.
I remember when my last child (my only son) was born. I remember the following morning when the nurses brought him in to feed, then my wife fell asleep and I held him for the first extended period of time. Our room was very nice at the hospital and set up like a nice hotel room. The windows faced the east, and I sat in a chair and looked out over the horizon with long periods of starring into that little face and wondering who and what he would become. Birth is a miracle, and this is from a non-believer....but I cannot deny there is magic involved in that bundle of hope and love.

As the sun rose I decided to be a better father, a better husband, and a better man. Its something I've held to since then, and that lil guy (now nearly 13) evoked from me that morning in January.

I truly am happy for you brother. The feelings you are feeling now are the best I've personally ever felt, as Im sure you would agree.