What's new

AZ herf

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I want to throw out an idea to all you! @MoldMan @Metallifan33 @Swerve @AZCigarMatt @jj16361 @Opforty @BMAC @Wacco @BrewinHooligan

We haven't really had a big herf for all the AZ BOTL guys in quite awhile and we need to change that! Jon @BrewinHooligan hand mentioned getting a group out to Fine Ash for a Saturday which would be awesome and needs to happen soon! I look forward to crashing Sam's shop and maybe spending a little money while I am there as well!

Thinking a bit farther out from the Fine Ash event and more into the mid/late summer I wanted to see if anyone had any interest in a BOTL weekend herf north of the Phoenix MSA! The locations I have looked at are around Forest Lakes area and Flagstaff during the month of July or August. There is some nice campgrounds and some cabins that can host large groups in both of these areas.

This idea would require some planning and reservations but I think would be a whole lot of fun!

I wont get too carried away with ideas of festivities but I was thinking centering it around cigars (of course) and maybe an area where we can go shooting. If this sounds like something you would interested in doing, let me know and we can start a discussion.
Not to bring up old shit, but thoughts on the trip? Was thinking about it last night. Still sounds like a good plan to me.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow looks like there are a couple of us from AZ on here! I'm stuck out on the west side in the Buckeye area....can't wait for these damn temps to drop !