What's new

AZ herf

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Anybody headed this way anytime soon?
I've been down in your area a lot the last few months. Made a few runs to Douglas, Agua prieta and Nacozari, may have one more trip down that way. Have a trip to Bisbee on the 19th but will be hard pressed for time on the turnaround.

Op40

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I want to throw out an idea to all you! @MoldMan @Metallifan33 @Swerve @AZCigarMatt @jj16361 @Opforty @BMAC @Wacco @BrewinHooligan

We haven't really had a big herf for all the AZ BOTL guys in quite awhile and we need to change that! Jon @BrewinHooligan hand mentioned getting a group out to Fine Ash for a Saturday which would be awesome and needs to happen soon! I look forward to crashing Sam's shop and maybe spending a little money while I am there as well!

Thinking a bit farther out from the Fine Ash event and more into the mid/late summer I wanted to see if anyone had any interest in a BOTL weekend herf north of the Phoenix MSA! The locations I have looked at are around Forest Lakes area and Flagstaff during the month of July or August. There is some nice campgrounds and some cabins that can host large groups in both of these areas.

This idea would require some planning and reservations but I think would be a whole lot of fun!

I wont get too carried away with ideas of festivities but I was thinking centering it around cigars (of course) and maybe an area where we can go shooting. If this sounds like something you would interested in doing, let me know and we can start a discussion.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Ok u AZ smokers , I'm in Mesa till Easter , working out at the Gateway airport..... like to hook up with a few of ya while I'm here ....my hours may be strange but I'm willing to make an attempt to tie in with ya .....Fox in Gilbert works best for me .....

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Wish I knew sooner Brad. I may have just tried to make a pilgrimage but of course we do have the SoCal herf

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I'll be here till Easter Sunday , So if ur going to out this way Let me know , Be good to see the Master FOG.....lol