What's new

AZ herf

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Welp, change of plans fellas. As much as I want to go, a recent cat scan I had looking for kidney stones turned up a 2cm mass on my lower right lung. The Dr says no smoking until we know what's going on and I'm gonna listen. Enjoy some good stuff for me brothers

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Welp, change of plans fellas. As much as I want to go, a recent cat scan I had looking for kidney stones turned up a 2cm mass on my lower right lung. The Dr says no smoking until we know what's going on and I'm gonna listen. Enjoy some good stuff for me brothers
Oh shit man! Good vibes heading your way.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers out for you brother.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
WOW sorry to hear Bro.......All good thoughts coming ur way

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Thank you all guys. It's still sinking in. If I didn't have a wife and kids I would totally tell the Dr to screw off and pull a Herve but I'm gonna listen to the guy this time around. Here's hoping it's nothing and we can all meet up to smoke our best stuff to celebrate.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all guys. It's still sinking in. If I didn't have a wife and kids I would totally tell the Dr to screw off and pull a Herve but I'm gonna listen to the guy this time around. Here's hoping it's nothing and we can all meet up to smoke our best stuff to celebrate.
Stay positive brother! We are here for you!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
At Fox's in Gilbert will be meeting Brandon here in while ......come on down

BTW we r still on for tomorrow nite a Fox's in Scottsdale @6 tomorrow BOTL herf .....Be there!