What's new

AZ herf

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Looks like life has gotten in the way and I won't be able to make this one but will try like hell to make it to the next one. Anxious to meet some local BOTL's

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Arizona/Phoenetians;

My wineador is broke, it's about to get hotter than hell and I just finally got my drawers from Forrest last week. I have to make this one work.

Can someone guide me to an electrician that might work on thermoelectric?

I have asked around at my work.

One guy who always hooks me up with someone from his family, gave me a number to a guy and turned out he did light switches in homes, ceiling fans, etc...but didn't feel comfortable working on a wine fridge.

I have called about 10 numbers from the internet and everyone that I speak to says they "mainly do commercial stuff"....

Do any of you have any leads on an electrician that can help me?

I even researched the crap out of my issue and I am 90% sure that all I have is a bad "electrolytic capacitor" which costs less than $1.00 at Radio Shack....BUT, my problem is you have to solder in on with a soldering gun.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hello all AZ botl. I will be moving to Gilbert beginning of June, if there are any other herfs in the future please tag me on the post, would like to make some new smoking friends.

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
that sucks Jeff, just moved this past winter Idk any electrician...

Jp welcome to AZ just subscribe to this thread u'll catch everything, btw Gilberts got one of the best place b&m/cigar lounge I've been too yet Foxes so ur already off to a good start

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
that sucks Jeff, just moved this past winter Idk any electrician...

Jp welcome to AZ just subscribe to this thread u'll catch everything, btw Gilberts got one of the best place b&m/cigar lounge I've been too yet Foxes so ur already off to a good start
Been to Fox's, when I was there in March. Awesome place.

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Hey Jeff, have you tried the manufacture? I know Vinotemp sell tons of replacement parts. That may be a little bit easier than trying to resolder a board. Just a thought.

Hey Jp, welcome. I'm sure we'll end up doing something around that time

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I wish. We definitely do not have cigar bars as awesome as that in WI. When I was there in March I had picked up some Illusione Sin Cintas. None of the shops by me get any exclusive releases.