What's new

AZ herf

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Dammit, I really want to go. Especially for the KBS. Unfortunately I will be brewing
I've heard really good things about KBS, I'm excited to try it. Haven't ha a single Founders brew. Bummer that you can't make it out
I was able to try KBS a month or so ago and it is a truly phenomenal beer. Everything I have had from Founders has been really good. I'm addicted to the All Day IPA.

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Dammit, I really want to go. Especially for the KBS. Unfortunately I will be brewing
I've heard really good things about KBS, I'm excited to try it. Haven't ha a single Founders brew. Bummer that you can't make it out
I was able to try KBS a month or so ago and it is a truly phenomenal beer. Everything I have had from Founders has been really good. I'm addicted to the All Day IPA.
Is there a local bottle shop that you go to? I normally stop by Tops in Tempe but I don't think I've ever seen Founder's there. Is it HTF in AZ or do they just sell out super quick?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Is there a local bottle shop that you go to? I normally stop by Tops in Tempe but I don't think I've ever seen Founder's there. Is it HTF in AZ or do they just sell out super quick?
Tops is pretty good, but I go to City Wine off of Power and Baseline and they always have a bunch of Founders. I'm friends with the owner Adam and he knows his stuff. There is also GCM Liquor off Gilbert and Elliot that has a really good selection but they don't store their product as well as City Wine. Both do growler fills as well.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
There is also a liquor store/gas station with a humidor on Gilbert and Warner that has a good selection of beer and the humi isn't to bad either. Not great, but not bad. They have 15 beers on tap for growler refills. Whole Foods in Chandler by the 101 and Ray.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I'm still planning to be there about 515 to 530......
I'll send u a txt when I'm leaving the airport .....

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Well how about a SC transplant working in AZ....see ya there (Black shirt n Blue jeans)