What's new

AZ herf

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
*REMINDER*
FOXDALE
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH
TIME: TBD STILL
@williegstyles is going to be in town for a little herfage on Thursday.
I am in
@MoldMan
@BrewinHooligan
@Life in smoke and Todd
@Daven
and anyone else that is going to be in Arizona on Thursday.
Good looking out on putting this together @Jp1979. I can hardly wait. Unfortunately for me I woke up this morning with something allergies/head cold. Cant figure out which so unless my taste buds come back I will be smoking some not so great sticks.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Good looking out on putting this together @Jp1979. I can hardly wait. Unfortunately for me I woke up this morning with something allergies/head cold. Cant figure out which so unless my taste buds come back I will be smoking some not so great sticks.
@BrewinHooligan bring him one of your homerolls.... strongest blend, will knock the sick right out

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
@BrewinHooligan bring him one of your homerolls.... strongest blend, will knock the sick right out
Not sure I will be able to make it, looks like I may have to pull daddy duty. The only home rolls I have ready are strong as all hell. I don't plan to smoke another of that blend for at least 6 more months. First half was all nice and balanced, then at the 2nd half it was like the Incredible Hulk came and did a piledriver to my face.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Not sure I will be able to make it, looks like I may have to pull daddy duty. The only home rolls I have ready are strong as all hell. I don't plan to smoke another of that blend for at least 6 more months. First half was all nice and balanced, then at the 2nd half it was like the Incredible Hulk came and did a piledriver to my face.
Wah wah wah.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I should be there but it all depends on how much work I can get done... How is parking on a Thursday at that time of the evening?