What's new

AZ herf

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Parking shouldn't be bad and keep in mind we have a small (read 10ish spaces) behind the building that you are more than welcome to use. They are marked restricted but Fox customers are more than welcome to use them. I get in at 5 today so I will block a high top for you guys so you have a space big enough for the group.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Parking shouldn't be bad and keep in mind we have a small (read 10ish spaces) behind the building that you are more than welcome to use. They are marked restricted but Fox customers are more than welcome to use them. I get in at 5 today so I will block a high top for you guys so you have a space big enough for the group.
Rad! Although our large group seems to be dwindling a bit

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Just talked to the out of towner.... sinus infection/head cold whatever is going on with him he's still in.

Be there or be square Mofos....

And anyone that has brandon (not ^^^^^ that one) number text the shit outta him.... he's trying to beotch out

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Just talked to the out of towner.... sinus infection/head cold whatever is going on with him he's still in.

Be there or be square Mofos....

And anyone that has brandon (not ^^^^^ that one) number text the shit outta him.... he's trying to beotch out
You mean Brando is try to go 4 wheeling with Todd again instead of hanging with the cool kids?