What's new

AZ herf

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Thinking about heading over to Foxdale tonight for a quick smoke. Might be up there around seven if anyone is interested in joining...

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Probably not gonna make it. Went to the hospital Monday. I have a large hiatal hernia (my stomach is going into my esophagus) and they think I have an ulcer as well. No caffeine, greasy or spicy food, and no smoking until they can get me fixed up. Suck...

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If someone wants to swing by my place to pick up some home rolls to pass out for me that is cool though. Gonna try and get a bunch rolled today and tomorrow

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Still at same location, sorry to hear Jon last thing you need are more hospital visits, and I'll be heading there around 3 just cause I don't wanna deal with traffic but whenever works I'm sure Herve won't get there till late

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Dave came over this am and picked up some sticks. I packed some up for you three plus Todd. Most of them are super fresh and could use some rest. Let me know what you think when you get to them. They are all new blends that I'm testing

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Thanks Jonboy feel better man
Working on it. Endoscopy happens Monday morning then I get referred to a surgeon if it's bad enough which I think it is. It's gonna be a few weeks to a month before they can get it fixed though which really sucks. In the meantime I can barely eat or drink anything because it hurts too damn bad to swallow. At least I will drop some weight! Lol