What's new

AZ herf

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'm still a week out from being able to smoke so I will have to pass this time, but soon I want to set something up at my new place. Give the kegorator a workout and put the smoker to use while doing some blend testing with new leaf I have rolled up some stuff with.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Guys... It's going to start getting hot and I wanted to toss this around as an idea for our AZ crew and open it up to any BOTL who wants to join in... There is just a few of you active but I would like to see about renting a cabin in northwestern Flagstaff for a weekend (Friday night & Saturday). Cigsars/BBQ/Poker/SWEARS & ALCOHOL whatever the hell we want to do. I have looked at a few options on Air BnB and MLS which would be KILLER for putting 6-8 dudes up and room for 10+ (additional people) for those just wanting to do a day trip. @BrewinHooligan @broadleaf @MoldMan @Life in smoke Thinking sometime late July early August for times/dates... Give me some thoughts...

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Guys... It's going to start getting hot and I wanted to toss this around as an idea for our AZ crew and open it up to any BOTL who wants to join in... There is just a few of you active but I would like to see about renting a cabin in northwestern Flagstaff for a weekend (Friday night & Saturday). Cigsars/BBQ/Poker/SWEARS & ALCOHOL whatever the hell we want to do. I have looked at a few options on Air BnB and MLS which would be KILLER for putting 6-8 dudes up and room for 10+ (additional people) for those just wanting to do a day trip. @BrewinHooligan @broadleaf @MoldMan @Life in smoke Thinking sometime late July early August for times/dates... Give me some thoughts...
Love the idea, I am graduating and not quite sure where I will be in August but I should be out here till mid July. Looking at a job with Zenifits in Tempe as well. Let's set up a time and see what we can do.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Love the idea, I am graduating and not quite sure where I will be in August but I should be out here till mid July. Looking at a job with Zenifits in Tempe as well. Let's set up a time and see what we can do.
I will post more about what I was thinking about and specific dates in a bit.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
There are a few places in Flag which can sleep 6-8 people with full living arrangements and one of the cabins even has a full-sized pool table. With enough interest, I will front the costs for reserving a place (whatever those costs are) and get this locked in before most of these rentals are spoken for here in the next few weeks.

If this gains any traction I will start a separate thread.

@MoldMan @Life in smoke @BrewinHooligan @broadleaf